Monday, November 12, 2007

My New Addiction

OK, so I am sitting here sick in a sudden way, but otherwise I am doing alright. I actually have two new addictions-my new crock pot cookbook (I want to buy, like, four crockpots and have them bubbling all the time with these delicate, savory, kick ass recipes!), and I LOOOOVE Project Runway! I am way behind so I get to watch reruns. It seems like magic, and maybe insanity the way these designers pull up these dresses from long, square fabric!
I have officially gotten Sol hooked (he likes any reality show that has a vote off). He has to skip the over sexy stuff, however. On the last episode we watched, he was critiqueing-"too much add-ons, toomuch fabric, over designing)
Thursday he will offer his deep opinions on Survivor.
Versatile guy, my littl Sol!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I LOOOOOOVE project runway. Although how they do what they do completely illudes me.
-Hannah

Vanessa said...

oooohh me too. Heidi Klum cracks me up!!!

Call me about saturday!

Amber said...

I love reality tv also! I'm glued to the screen during any of those shows!!! But my fav... Survivor, and The Amazing Race!